We Offer Our Growers & Ranchers
The Risk Management Tools They Need
And Below Are Just a Few of Our
Specialty Risk Management Tools…
HELP YOURSELF TO OUR GROWERS’ TOOLBOX
- USDA to Host 2018 Farm Bill Implementation Listening Session
- Farm Groups Defend Crop Insurance Budget
- Groups warn of another effort to cut crop insurance
- California: Recent storms provide more water for farms
- Congress Urged to Keep Crop Insurance: Ag, Other Interest Groups Unite Behind Need to Maintain Safety Net
- Farm Families Face Another Brutal Year
- China Reported to Begin Reforming its Ag Sector
- Ag Outlook Comes Into Focus: As USDA Details Forecasts, Federal Reserve Reports Highlight Shaky Farm Economy
- Tariffs Slow Export Projections: Farm Bureau: Lenders Say Farmers Dependent on Off-Farm Income
- DTN Retail Fertilizer Trends Most Retail Fertilizer Prices Continue to Move Higher
- U.S.-China Trade War Rattles Agribusinesses, Especially Bunge
- How to Fix a Troubled Farm Loan
- Farmers Business Network Report Finds Slight Advantage to Traited Seed in Rotated Crops
- Ag Groups Stress Importance of USMCA
- Ag PAC dollars on the rise in 2018 election cycle
- 3 Big Things Today, February 20
- House Ag Committee Chair Colin Peterson Speaks about Farm Bill: Audio
- RMA Administrator: No Hemp Coverage Currently, New Enterprise Coverage Coming
- Washington Insider — Wednesday: Soybeans, Trade, FDA and More
- Outlook: Ag job growth and HR trends
- Will China keep promises to stop bad behavior?
- Weather Or Trade Headlines: What’s the Biggest Driver For Grain Price?
- AgriPulse: What will tomorrow’s ag workers and farmers look like?
- Farmland Values Lower; Interest Rates Rising – Federal Reserve
- Farm Income Down 20-Straight Quarters
- Another Tariff Battle is Possible
- Senate Reauthorizes Pesticide Registration Improvement Act
- Agricultural Economic Insights: Is The World More Reliant On Ag Trade?
- Crop Insurance Sets Record, Saves Money, Protects America’s Heartland in 2018
- Trump: China Trade Talks Were Productive
- What to Do When You’re Not Passionate About Farming Anymore
- 3 Big Things Today, February 19
- U.S. Disputes India’s Market Price Support
- Federal Reserve Ag Credit Surveys- 2018 Fourth Quarter Farm Economy Conditions
- Signal to Noise: The Metal Tariffs That Won’t Go Away
- 3 Big Things Today, February 18
- USDA to Survey Farmers’ 2019 Planting Intentions
- Roberts, Stabenow Announce Farm Bill Implementation Hearing
- U.S., China Trade Talks in Washington this Week
- Perdue Happy With Funding But Not With Lack of Disaster Aid
- Scientists Illuminate the Causes of Volatility and Off-Target Dicamba Injury at WSSA
- Ag Interest Rate Snapshot
- Net Farm Income to Rebound in 2019 as Farmers Pare Expenses
- Secretary of Agriculture Blayne Arthur (Oklahoma) will embark on a series of tours & public events
- FFA Members Celebrate Ag, Leadership During FFA Week
- Green New Deal Would Destroy Ranchers, Dictate Diet
REPORTS & GOVERNMENT
Agriculture is Vital to California
California is the nation’s number one agriculture state and has been for 50 years, growing more than half of the nation’s fruits, vegetables, and nuts. California leads the nation in milk production, but other major crops – produced commercially only in California – include: almonds, artichokes, dates, kiwifruit, figs, olives, persimmons, pomegranates, dried plums, raisins, clingstone peaches, pistachios, sweet rice, ladino clover seed and walnuts.
Click here to download the California Crop Insurance Fact Sheet.
Agriculture Drives Arizona’s Economy
- Arizona crops contribute $4.5 billion to the state’s economy.
- Top crops grown include hay, lemons, cotton, and spinach.
Click here to download the Arizona Crop Insurance Fact Sheet.